Undergraduate Research Programs: Building, Enhancing, Sustaining
Do you have something to share: a great program, unique process, assessment initiatives, or an interesting and exciting aspect of your undergraduate research program? Are you ready to network and learn from your colleagues? This conference is for you and is designed for programs at any stage, including the development phase!
Be a part of it! Session topics include:
• Undergraduate Research Administration Nuts and Bolts
• Ensuring Access for All
• High-impact Learning: Expanding, Collaborating, Scaling Up and Scaffolding
Session formats vary from panels, 75-min interactive sessions, 10-min short presentations, and a poster session. For more information: http://www.cur.org/conferences_and_events/urpd_conference_2015/.
• Interactive and short session presentation abstracts: Friday, November 14, 2014
• Poster session abstracts: Friday, February 27, 2015
• Early bird registration: Friday, April 24, 2015
• Final registration: Friday, June 5, 2015
This meeting is hosted by the Council on Undergraduate Research’s Division of Undergraduate Research Program Directors at the University of Oklahoma-Norman.
University of Oklahoma-Norman