Employment Opportunity: NSF Division Director, Division of Human Resource Development
Dear STEM Central Community,
The Directorate for Education and Human Resources announces a nationwide search to fill the position of Division Director, Division of Human Resource Development(HRD)in the Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR).
The link to the position is at: https://www.nsf.gov/ehr/Pubs/DCL_HRD_DD_Search.pdf. Note the position is scheduled to close on April 29, 2019.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated commitment to and experience leading efforts to increase diversity, equity and inclusion in STEM.
- Knowledge of educational research that involves attention to questions, frameworks, and methodologies to advance our understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion in STEM education. Ideally, the candidate will have experience conducting such research.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage people.
- Proven experience integrating ideas from constituents into decision-making processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work across disciplinary boundaries.